VMLY&R ClickMedia is the 1-stop shop agency with a motto as a Business Partner in Brand to our clients, we have provided core competencies and best-in-class talents in Commerce, Data Analytics, Consumer Experience and Technology.
We declared Commerce as our dominant visionary service recently.
VMLY&R ClickMedia is seeking for Senior / Media Executive who will be in charge of our digital media planning part and involve in our daily execution.
Location: F43, Bitexco Financial Tower, 02 Hai Trieu, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Type of employment: Full-time Permanent
Report to: Senior Media Manager
The Senior / Media Executive uses Media to facilitate a Connected Experience, by contextually bringing Brand Experience to consumers through a strategic choice of Media targeting, platform and format selection while motivating consumers to move along the consumer journey from online to offline or vice versa. The job holder should be obsessed with data and numbers; he/she is well equipped with sufficient understanding about Media consumption behaviour, knowledge of various Media platforms, and planning principles to arrive at data-driven and insightful Media solutions. Having hands-on experience on platform technical is a plus to work with Performance Media team on hyper-precision Media challenges.
- Develop the digital campaign approach and how everything integrates within the bigger communication strategy.
- Apply knowledge of the Vietnam media landscape and the role of digital channels to deliver compelling solutions.
- Develop the quarterly and annual digital plan, budget allocation
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across digital platforms, including display, video, search, mobile, social, and programmatic…
- Manage implementation and collaborate with media owners, agency partners and internal teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into the ROI of digital plans and ensure the team delivers on agreed KPIs.
- Give executives and junior levels campaign setting up, monitoring and optimizing
- Ensure the financial process is followed in terms of client set-up and invoicing.
Join us if you have
- 1-3 years experience in digital planning, media agency background is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and campaigns with an intensive workload
- Good analytical skills with the ability to develop a strong understanding of the client’s business, customer profile, marketing, and business objectives.
- Skillful in key planning/digital tools
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Knowledge in industry trends and experience with new/emerging advertising opportunities.
Interested candidates please send your resumes and portfolio (if any) to Ms. Diem Nguyen at [email protected] for application or further information and networking.