• Build keen understanding and acquiring knowledge of consumers, brand, business, and clients.
• Have in-depth understanding of business issues and clients’ requirement to develop brands that address the business requirements.
• Take part in multi-functional team to develop and implement 360 degrees communication plan & Develop client service process and enforce the process in regular basis.
• Together with team to plan, write and edit a variety of PR plan, content outline plan and materials including but not limited to articles, editorials, advertorials, press release, speeches, newsletters, brochures, scripts…
• Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
• Manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
• Continuously strengthen the relationship between Tequila with clients and business partners (media/press and third parties).
• Handle client service with excellence to ensure a smooth working process between Client and Agency and being compliant with company’s and client’s policies and deliver clients’ satisfaction.
• Regularly report the performance to clients and related stakeholders in the agency.
• Develop case studies that build the agency’s credential and reputation.
• Minimal 1 – 2 years working experience in PR, marketing, advertising or communications capacity, with experience in handling integrated communication.
• Account management skill that is built on keen understanding of marketing, brand-building, and disciplines of PR and Social Media as advantage.
• Appreciation for detail and follow-through, great multi-tasker
• Great with people, strong interpersonal skills and team player
• Embrace changes and challenges, able to handle pressure well
• Professionalism, integrity & transparency
Send your resume and portfolio to: [email protected]