Senior Digital Marketing is responsible for developing, analyzing and executing digital marketing plans and strategies to increase sales and number of access as well as responsible for monitoring all the projects. He/She is also supporting to ensure tasks are finished within deadline, high quality and stays in the targeted budget and proactively updates the project’s processes through reports, meetings and email, etc.
- Develop a digital campaign approach and how everything integrates within the bigger communication strategy.
- Apply knowledge of Vietnam’s media landscape and the role of media channels to deliver compelling solutions.
- Responsible for devising and managing the digital marketing’s budgets and ROI targets for each digital marketing channels
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across media platforms, including display, video, search, mobile, social and programmatic…
- Manage implementation and collaborate with media owners, agency partners, and internal buying teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and ensure the team delivers on agreed KPIs.
- Make deep analysis of the channel transitions, sales and ROI to provide corrections to mistakes and devise strategies to improve the projects.
- Ensures the general strength and efficient of the project and/or translate all advertising events
- Assess the opportunities for digital marketing and develop the new digital marketing strategies; provide in-depth analysis and suggestion that leads to group collaborations
- At least 2-3 years of experience proven in the digital marketing field
- Has a bachelor in marketing or in any relation field
- First-hand experience and able to manage digital marketing, inclusion of Facebook, Google, social media, Email Marketing, Zalo, SMS Marketing, Tiktok SEO/SEM etc.
- Knowledgeable in regard to searching engines (e.g: Google, Analytics, Moz, etc.).
- Experienced in devising and maximizing advertising strategies and tools, especially Google Adwords and Facebook
- Good analytical skills and critical thinking based on data with the ability to develop a strong understanding of client’s business, customer profile, marketing, and business objectives.
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Knowledgeable in industry trends and experienced with new/emerging advertising opportunities and methods
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and campaigns
Benefits and Commission
- Satisfactory salary
- Social insurance, health insurance and income protection insurance according to the Work Policy
Please send your CV via our email address: [email protected] Tel:0909.086880