[HCM][Agency] VMLY&R CLICKMEDIA: Account Manager
VMLY&R ClickMedia is the 1-stop shop agency with a motto as a Business Partner in Brand to our clients, we have provided core competencies and and best-in-class talents in Commerce, Data Analytics, Consumer Experience and Technology.
We declared Commerce as our dominant visionary service recently.
WMLY&R ClickMedia is seeking for Account Manager who will execute daily execution and assist direct supervisor when needed.
Location: L43, Bitexco Financial Tower, 02 Hai Trieu, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Type of employment: Full-time Permanent
Report to: Senior Client Service Manager/Client Service Manager
- Maintain good relationship with client.
- Consolidate proposal and sell to client.
- Provide solution to campaign-related issues.
- Ensure campaign’s optimal performance.
- Create digital measurement frameworks and support team members in the development and delivery of digital plans.
- Be responsible for given business KPIs × Work on multiple accounts.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contacts.
- Act as single point contact for all project-related matters.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Lead and ensure effectiveness of internal brainstorming.
- Develop digital solution for clients including integrated digital media plan based on their specific needs. Present and sell digital solution to clients.
- Plan resources for project implementation, supervise execution and assure minimal errors rate.
- Be responsible for quality of deliverables, timeline and KPIs delivery commitment.
- Manage and optimize campaign performance.
- Consolidate campaign report and present to client.
- Solid and comprehensive digital background with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Good client management experience.
- Proven record of client satisfaction and contribution to winning of new accounts/ new business.
- Good interpersonal and analytic thinking skill, result-oriented.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
Interested candidates please send your resumes and portfolio (if any) to Ms. Diem Nguyen at [email protected] for application or further information and networking.