Mô tả công việc
- Develop and manage various digital marketing channels: including owned channels & paid media channels & and budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules to align with business goals.
- Promote company brand products on digital platforms.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Ahref, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio etc) Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of the marketing roadmap.
- Work with paid media agencies/ internal team to improve audience growth and engagement.
- Support web development by creating, editing, and optimizing web pages.
- Provide SEO-based recommendations to web development and marketing teams concerning campaign and other website pages.
- Create regular reports which cover digital marketing metrics and outcomes, which observe digital marketing and general marketing best practices and measurements.
- Remain vigilantly updated with market trends and technology that might benefit the firm. Maintain the practice of leveraging data to commonly identify areas for performance improvement and drive recommendations to do so on.
- Other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- University degree major in Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Technology, Data,...
- At least 3 years experience as a role of Digital Marketing Executive or Digital Performance Executive.
- Have good mindset of customer journey on digital platforms and know how-to optimize digital experience.
- Experienced in banking - finance industry (Securities, Investment, Banking, Insurance, Fintech) is a plus.
- You must be a data-driven person, a team player, a quick learner, result-oriented, persistent and passionate about performance or data marketing.
- Respect deadlines & work in a timeline also are what we expect from you.
- Good communications in both English and Vietnamese.
- Expertise in setting up & managing Google Analytics, Email Marketing Platform, Social media platforms (FB, Insta, Youtube, etc).
- Graphic designing understanding is a plus.
- Competitive salary package according to ability
- Consider salary increase once/year
- Allowance for lunch and parking at the building
- Get annual health care, 24/24 Accident Insurance (HEALTH INSURANCE) and Social Insurance with 100% salary package
- Health insurance package at PJICO (Supervisor level and above)
- Participating in company training programs
- Support costs when participating in training courses of the company
- Bonus includes: KPI bonus, year-end business results and Tet holiday up to 3.5 months salary (including 13th month)
- Holidays: 12 days/year
ỨNG TUYỂN NGAY: Ứng tuyển kèm CV TẠI ĐÂY