Our dynamic and creative team is looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER to plan, manage and implement online media activities for big brands in Vietnam. If you are a number lover and you have passionate in digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING:
- Research and analyze target audience trends and behaviors, including digital and social channels to improve brand’s performance and its campaigns efficiency.
- Work closely with CS teams and Planning team on the development of communication/ social media strategies, social media activities, engaging content and tactics to drive communications.
- Plan in details and maintain the social content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
SOCIAL MEDIA PERFORMANCE:
- Work closely with CS teams and Planning team to define the needs, methodology, process of performance review/ tracking/ report.
- Brief & work with 3rd party (media, social listening, social management platform, community, research) to crawl and process all relevant data, consolidate report and give final learnings and recommendations from strategic communication POV.
- Deliver all types of performance evaluations, tracking and reports on campaign/ weekly/ monthly basic by channel (Paid – Owned – Earned channels, Social Out-reach channels (KOL, Community, Influencer, etc.); by type (Content, Creative, Community, Competitor, Campaign, etc.)
COMMUNITY & ADVOCACY MANAGEMENT:
- Work closely with CS teams and Planning team, participate in relevant conversations related to brand’s guideline and brand’s persona.
- Initiate creation, conception, and presentation of community & advocacy strategy.
- Supervise/ in-charge on community & advocacy management scope.
- Supervise/ in-charge on internal social media and company blog, if any.
- Training/ coaching for social team members based on their specific needs.
- Sharing with CS/Planning/Social Teams: social trends, performance (market/category/brand benchmarking/ evaluation/ report).
We would like to hear from those who have:
- Experience in a similar role with a key focus on social planning & performance.
- Candidate to have excellent grasp of social media metrics and best practices.
- Strong understanding of the digital-social environment as a distribution, marketing and engagement channel.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Content thinking.
- Operate with discipline ensuring timely deliverables.
- Ability to meet project KPI.
- High attention to detail, careful, hard-working.
- Effectiveness of team collaboration.
- Proactively take initiative to contribute solutions and ideas to the successful launch and business growth of clients.
- Understanding of community networks and – design, functionality, strategy.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Hope we can receive your CV/Portfolio via email [email protected] and have you in our team!