[HCM] [FreeC's Client] Tuyển dụng Head of Marketing
Mô tả công việc
- Employer branding: To work with the HR Department to develop, execute, and manage employer branding.
- Corporate Branding: Be responsible for marketing branding.
- Analyze, build brand positioning and Communication Strategies of the group companies in line with Company’s objectives/strategies.
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives.
- Build and manage public relations and corporate communications plans in accordance with the company's annual business plan.
Marketing Execution and Management (60%)
As Marketing Head of some brand members in Company, you will be responsible for developing strategies, managing the team and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns with a focus on business customers to Drive qualified leads for our sales team and Build solidity for each brand in the market.
- Support for Sales Team:
- Follow the business strategy from the CEO to develop online and offline marketing strategies for business growth.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including Sales Team, Research Team and Product development team to align all campaigns.
- Design and manage lead nurture campaigns to drive qualified leads, support for our sales teams to meet the business target.
- Monitoring campaigns against KPIs, being fully aware of trends and analytics, success and risks in order to increase sales.
- Manage, orientate and develop your Marketing teams.
- Participate in development and contribute ideas for product improvement to create more competitive advantages.
- Develop the brand of brands you manage:
- Grow and manage owned channels.
- Grow and manage partnerships and PR activities.
- Represent some brand members in company as a spokesperson in the public.
- To follow up market trends, competitors activities and suggest necessary actions to the CEO.
Build marketing strategy and team for new brands:
- Support Marketing strategic planning or advises the Marketing framework for member companies in case needed.
- Allocate the team members and be ready to support company members in Marketing execution if requested from the CEO.
Marketing/Brand administration (5%)
- To administrate brands in the company to be compliance with company branding guideline and policy
- Coordinating, connecting and utilizing resources or activities from member companies to develop the image for company while ensuring the consistency of brand identity.
- Allocate resources from the Group to support activities of Company members.
- Prevent the media crisis and solve problems if any.
Commercialization of new product/service (10%)
- Involve in new product/services development.
- Contribute into pricing model development.
- Develop promotion strategy for new product/service.
Develop marketing strategy for market expansion in SEA (5%)
- Mindset & knowledge:
- Entrepreneurship. At company, we appreciate your proactive attitude to handle problems & opportunities. We require you to be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-business company environment with minimal supervision.
- Business mindset, not only communication. You’re involved in the full product development and launching process. You participate in the development of company’s growth strategy and its subsidiaries.
- Above 4 year marketing experience as Marketing Manager.
- At least 2 years experience in B2B Marketing Professional Services is a plus.
- Strong base in Digital Marketing.
- Full functional experience to manage different teams: Media Performance, Content, Design, Employer branding & Martech.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Exceptional project management and presentation skills.
- 13th month salary
- Working time: Mon-Fri, 08:00-17:00
ỨNG TUYỂN NGAY: Ứng tuyển kèm CV TẠI ĐÂY