[HCM] [YouNet Group] Tuyển dụng Talent Acquisition Leader
ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
Since 2009, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of sales, marketing, and operations to bring about comprehensive business performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
With the majority of clients being multinational companies and large-scale Vietnamese companies (most of our clients appear in the Fortune 500 and VNR500 lists), YouNet Group has uncountable industry practices related to business operations. As a result, we have extensive experience in providing strategic solutions for customers to adapt to the global 4.0 digital trend.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Build up long-term human resources based on data & help businesses to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Understand the goals of the business, candidate portrait and handle the recruitment of Senior Level.
- Manage the whole recruitment process to bring the best experience to the candidates from the application to the onboarding day.
- Collect and analyze labor market information in order to counsel department heads related to recruitment activities.
Team Management (20%)
- Lead, motivate and support a team of recruiters to successfully deliver on hiring targets and increase productivity.
- Evaluate the competency of team members to have a training plan in order to upgrade competency of team members.
Employer Branding (20%)
- Collaborate with the Human Resources, Employer Branding team to build relationships and network with talented candidates through external events: attending job fairs, connecting with educational institutions, universities and other potential sources…
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for YouNet Group.
- Use recruitment metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement based on data.
- Build up recruitment base to lift productivity.
Promotion: Talent Acquisition Manager / HRBP
Report to: HR Director
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Economics or a relevant degree
- Business acumen
- Basic understanding about Digital Marketing, Intergrated Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Market Research
- Be good at communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Be good at MS Office and English skills
- Be familiar with candidate databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Data-driven mindset - Ability to translate data into actionable insights, strategies and plans
- 3+ year of experience as TA Lead or related position
- Experience in the domain of sales and marketing or head hunting companies are prefered
- Proven experience in effectively leading a recruitment team
- Innovative, adaptive, ownership mindset
- High sense of judgement & responsibility
- Possess high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
- A ‘can do attitude’ – the ability to implement and complete what have been started with a good understanding of how HR adds value to the business’ needs
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, KPI bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your CV HERE