[HCM][Agency] The Purpose Group: KOL Partnership Intern
The KOL Partnerships Intern is responsible for exploring and implementing the company’s KOL-related scope of works across digital and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, Zalo, etc.) to grow KOL-related business. This role offers a total immersion into a busy KOL marketing landscape in a more performance-driven way.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Identify, explore, listing KOLs/ Communities in different categories (e.g. fashion & beauty, travel, finance, marriage & relationship, health, parenting, etc.)
- Prepare the contracts with clear terms and conditions, follow up with payment process during and after the campaigns.
- Implement KOL/Community-related projects.
- Track performance and do reports on required basis (e.g. campaign based, monthly, etc.)
- Good communication skill with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interested in content ideas for KOLs/ Communities that helps to build brand.
- Savvy with current trends. Good understanding of social media landscape, KOLs/ Communities channels.
- Operate with discipline ensuring timely deliverables.
- Ability to meet project KPI.
- High attention to detail, careful, hard-working.
- Effectiveness of team collaboration.
- Proactively take initiative to contribute solutions and ideas to the successful launch and business growth of clients.
Benefits You Have:
- Opportunity to learn at a dynamic, creative and open working environment.
- Gaining the practical knowledge and work experiences which are the best preparation for your career.
- Getting paid for the internship.
- Joining the team building activities.
- Opportunity to become the official member for interns who have excellent performances in term.
Hope we can receive your CV/Portfolio via email [email protected] and have you in our team!