[HCM][Agency] The Purpose Group: Integrated Execution Planner
Our dynamic and creative team is looking for an INTEGRATED EXECUTION PLANNER to plan, manage and implement online media activities for big brands in Vietnam. If you are a number lover and you have passionate in digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
What You Will Do:
A Communication Planner is expected to participate in all 4 steps of the Planning process yet fulfill a different level of expectation for each step, focusing on step 3.
STEP 1: EXECUTE
- Study the Client’s brief & align with supervisor on what to further research.
- Conduct research (category, market, competitors, consumers) to have a proper understanding of Client’s request as well as crystalize the Challenge to focus on.
- Present research findings which are helpful to cracking the Client’s brief.
KPI’s: Being resourceful & accurate in researching to crack the brief.
STEP 2: ASSIST
- Propose ways of solving the key Challenge & aligning with supervisor on the strategy to go with.
- Sharing actionable insights about consumers that lead to creative propositions.
KPI’s: Being able to identify actionable insights & knowing how to translate them into creative propositions.
STEP 3: LEAD
- Phasing & Framework: Bringing the big idea to life via relevant communication channels & touch-points with a clear cohesive communication story.
- Communication tactics: Working with specialists (Creative, PR, Social, Media) to propose feasible & detailed ideas for each channel/ touch point.
- Develop detailed plan and maintain the social content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Presentation: Putting together the final proposal to Client & taking charge of revisions afterwards.
KPI’s: Effective, cohesive & content-driven planning.
STEP 4: LEARN
- Campaign effectiveness: Observing what works and doesn’t work.
- Media understanding: Knowing the basic principles of media in regards to how it affects communication planning.
KPI’s: Can withdraw valuable learnings from campaign executions.
- Experience in a similar role with a key focus on communication planning.
- Good in planning, organizational, critical thinking, analytical, problem solving, communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the digital-social environment, social media metrics and best practices.
- Operate with discipline ensuring timely deliverables.
- High attention to detail, careful, hard-working.
- Effectiveness of team collaboration.
- Proactively take initiative to contribute solutions and ideas to the successful launch and business growth of clients.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Hope we can receive your CV/Portfolio via email [email protected] and have you in our team!