You are a Project Management (PM) lead, if:
- You have IMC experience (at least 4 years in advertising as an Account) and love working on execution
- You are passionate about realizing ideas, bringing PowerPoint (or keynote) to life.
- You are obsessed with details, you can’t stand if one piece is missing in a puzzle game.
- You are a structural thinker, you know how to resolve chaos and put heaps of tasks in order.
- You have zero tolerance for low-quality outputs.
- You hate missing deadlines.
- You love engaging with people outside the office (shooting, event, hang-out with KOLs, etc.)
- Give advice/support when the PM teams need it.
- When problems occur, discuss with PM team and Business Lead to resolve.
- Can act as a PM (run project) when required
- Responsible for the entire project implementation process, including:
- Production of assets
- Manage project timeline & delivery
- Manage KOL/suppliers/stake-holders
- Handling client’s inquiry
- Manage PM overall (hire, fire, promotion, development, etc.) – with the feedback from Biz Lead.
- Allocate workload appropriately among PM teams and Biz teams.
- A super challenging job located in Ho Chi Minh.
- Inspiring agency with approximately 100 cool family members to work with
- A competitive salary in relation to your experience with numerous fringe benefits
- An environment to learn, grow and have fun!
Sounds like your next great challenge? Then we have the job for you!
Drop your Cv to [email protected]