[HCM] [YouNet AM] Tuyển dụng Digital Strategic Planning Executive
ABOUT YOUNET AM
YouNet AM is a member of YouNet Group - The Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNet AM is the leading Advocacy Marketing agency based on Social Data Platforms which are Social Listening, Social Influencer, Social Advocacy.
With advanced social data & insights, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites communities, then provide results-driven marketing solutions and maximize our client’s ROI.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Being the person who‘s accountable for successfully implementing the strategy, first and foremost mission is having the passion for pushing themselves to do better with solid commitment and dedication.
Strategic Development (30%)
- Responsible for overall campaign strategy, planning, implementation, and pre/during/post-campaign reviews for your set of brands.
Presentation & Communication (30%)
- Present clearly strategy and implementation ideas to clients, across different digital platforms.
Adaptable & Agile (20%)
- Make sure to be up-to-date with all recent updates on social platforms work on (Facebook/ YouTube/ Tiktok/ Google etc.) and be very brisk in learning and unlearning.
Implementation Process (10%)
- Inform and share the responsibilities of implementing strategies aligned with Supervisor & Account team to ensure obvious and relevant translation from strategy to execution plan.
- Be a team player that supports the wider team and where there is vagueness see opportunities to define and help.
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th payment, performance bonus
Promotion to: Senior Digital Strategic Planning Executive
Report to: Supervisor of Business Analytics & Consulting
- Knows well about analytics & real-time insights (Social trend, Google Trends, etc.).
- Proven presentation & communication skills.
- Fluent English (Spoken & written) and willing to interact within multinational team.
- Work experience (2-3 years) in digital agency.
- Ideally the candidate would have experience from the Vietnam market or another similar growth market.
- Have high level of social skills and relationship building capability.
- Protecting our high standards for any proposals
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your CV HERE