ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
In order to develop YouNet to the next level of business in the region as the Data Analytics Group, we are looking for one Marketing Head to help us to implement the vision.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
I. Branding (20%)
1. Employer branding: To work with the HR Department to develop, execute, and manage employer branding.
2. Corporate Branding: Be responsible for marketing branding - YouNet as the leading SocialTech Group and develop to be a Data Analytics Group.
- Analyze, build brand positioning and Communication Strategies of the group companies in line with YouNet Group’s objectives/strategies.
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives.
- Build and manage public relations and corporate communications plans in accordance with the company‘s annual business plan.
II. Marketing Execution and Management (60%)
1. As Marketing Head of some brand members in YNG, you will be responsible for developing strategies, managing the team and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns with a focus on business customers to Drive qualified leads for our sales team and Build solidity for each brand in the market.
a. Support for Sales Team
- Follow the business strategy from the CEO to develop online and offline marketing strategies for business growth.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including Sales Team, Research Team and Product development team to align all campaigns.
- Design and manage lead nurture campaigns to drive qualified leads, support for our sales teams to meet the business target.
- Monitoring campaigns against KPIs, being fully aware of trends and analytics, success and risks in order to increase sales.
- Manage, orientate and develop your Marketing teams.
- Participate in development and contribute ideas for product improvement to create more competitive advantages.
b. Develop the brand of brands you manage:
- Grow and manage owned channels.
- Grow and manage partnerships and PR activities.
- Represent some brand members in YNG as a spokesperson in the public.
- To follow up market trends, competitors activities and suggest necessary actions to the CEO.
2. Build marketing strategy and team for new brands
- Support Marketing strategic planning or advises the Marketing framework for member companies in case needed.
- Allocate the team members and be ready to support company members in Marketing execution if requested from the CEO.
III. Marketing/Brand administration (5%)
1. To administrate brands in the YNG to be compliance with YNG branding guideline and policy
- Coordinating, connecting and utilizing resources or activities from member companies to develop the image for YouNet Group while ensuring the consistency of brand identity.
- Allocate resources from the Group to support activities of Company members.
2. Prevent the media crisis and solve problems if any.
IV. Commercialization of new product/service (10%)
1. Involve in new product/services development
2. Contribute into pricing model development
3. Develop promotion strategy for new product/service.
V. Develop marketing strategy for market expansion in SEA (5%)
Benefit: Salary, 13th payment, bonus, ESOP
Promotion: To be promoted to VP/CMO, Managing Director, CEO
Report to: Group CEO
I. Mindset & knowledge
- Entrepreneurship. At YouNet Group, we appreciate your proactive attitude to handle problems & opportunities. We require you to be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-business company environment with minimal supervision
- Business mindset, not only communication. You’re involved in the full product development and launching process. You participate in the development of YouNet Group’s growth strategy and its subsidiaries.
- Above 4 year marketing experience as Marketing Manager.
- At least 2 years experience in B2B Marketing Professional Services is a plus.
- Strong base in Digital Marketing.
- Full functional experience to manage different teams: Media Performance, Content, Design, Employer branding & Martech.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Exceptional project management and presentation skills.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your CV HERE