ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
Since 2009, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of sales, marketing, and operations to bring about comprehensive business performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
With the majority of clients being multinational companies and large-scale Vietnamese companies (most of our clients appear in the Fortune 500 and VNR500 lists), YouNet Group has uncountable industry practices related to business operations. As a result, we have extensive experience in providing strategic solutions for customers to adapt to the global 4.0 digital trend.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are searching for a passionate Designer to join our Employer Branding division within the Talent Acquisition Team.
Through your day to day work you will drive the YouNet Employer Brand narrative externally and internally to build a tender, loving and caring relationship with the YouNetians and potential candidates.
- Create and design artwork on digital marketing channels (Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube...) such as banner, social post, gif, short video, email templates,..
- Perform tasks related to Employer branding (Online/Offline) of the company: design event POSM, social post,...
- Research, propose new trends, ideas and implement to maximize the visual effectiveness
- Ensure the final graphics and Employer Brand layouts are visually appealing and consistent across different channels
Photos & Cam (20%)
- Be responsible for taking photos of internal events and editing photos
- Be capable of filming for internal events and editing clips
- Actively join and support in internal and external activities related to Employer Branding
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th payment, performance bonus
Promotion: Senior Graphic Des
Report to: HR Director
- Good design thinking
- Be familiar with different social platforms: Facebook, Linkedin, Tiktok, Youtube,...
- Knowlege of employer branding is a plus
- Be able to use Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere.
- Know how to take pictures with specialized cameras: cannon or fujiflim
- Basic skill of After Effects, Lightroom is a plus
- Be able to capture & adapt social trends into works quickly.
- At least 6-month related experience in design either freelance or full-time job
- Creative, innovative, flexible
- High sense of responsibility
- Be enthusiastic and dynamic with a good attitude.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your CV HERE