[HCM] [Agency] Buzzmetrics - Tuyển dụng: Senior Sales Administrator
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
We are always looking for new talents who are passionate about social media and its possibilities to build a strong brand proposition.
Under the leadership of Operations Manager, the Sale Admin is responsible for manage internal process, ensure smooth cooperation between BD and other departments.
Contract and liquidation process implementation (50%):
- Prepare and follow up CONTRACT until hard copy arrived, scanned and stored.
- Advise and consult Sale Team on paperwork procedure (both internal and with Client)
- Establish and follow up INVOICE & LIQUIDATION plans of projects
- Establish and follow up CASHFLOW PLAN
Data systematization & document delivery (25%):
- Data Tracking and Systematization
- Document Delivery tracking
Supporting in team leading & management (20%):
- Guide & help teammate in handling some difficult tasks/ requests (ex: legal review, handle conflict,…) relating to client or other departments
- Support Head of SA in manage team workload, training, coaching, build up team spirit and culture
- Follow up, support and ensure reaching KPI of the team (mainly in billing and payment…)
Other admin tasks when requested (5%):
- Make calculation on Project Bonus and Contract Commission for Staffs
- Support on organizing some internal activities
- At least 2-3 years sales admin working experience
- Information systemization
- Management tool/ Google Sheets skills
- Document drafting skill
- Interpersonal Skill
- Leadership & management
- Salary: Negotiable, annual salary review. 13th-month pay, additional bonus based on performance.
- Annual Leave: 17 days/year.
- Advanced Annual Health Check based on Labour Laws and Company Policies.
- Right to participate in Team Building, Company Trips, Clubs, Public Holidays, Celebration Days…based on Labour Laws and Company Policies.
- Chance to learn and understand about Marketing, Market Research, Customer’s Behaviors, Market Updates, Market Information and Trends…
- Professional and Friendly Working Environment, chance to attend employee’s training and development programs.
- We are a young fast growing company with a lot of room for growth and improvement. We provide the right candidates with the opportunity to contribute across many of our solutions, verticals.
- At Buzzmetrics we value Openness, Contentedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
- You will receive a competitive compensation and benefit’s package based on capacity and working performance. You will receive full and continuous training and personal development in Social Media research, branding and digital marketing.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- All applications please email to [email protected] with Subject: [Senior Sales Admin] Name of candidate.
- Or you can submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK