1. Position Description
- Position Title: Trade Marketing Executive
- Division / Department: Marketing Division
- Location: 60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 1, HCMC
- Report Channel: Marketing Manager
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Position Summary: Develop and implement channel marketing activities
2. Detailed Job Description
- Develop trade marketing strategy to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories focusing Vietnamese markets.
- Responsibility to develop, execute and performance of programs created to enhance presence corporation images.
- Contribute to organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
- Establish channel marketing strategies along with execute associated plans.
- Prepare trade promotional plan in designated channels with crucial customers.
- Coordinate media placements, public relation programs, host events, IT shows and participate in all community events.
- Provide marketing assistance to sales team through answering clients and product inquiries.
- Ensure to travel as required to participate in relevant dealer’s events, ceremony and trade shows exhibition
- Lead retail channel’s trade marketing strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
- Develop processes to ensure the development, delivery, implementation, and successful results of channel/marketing programs, annual and quarterly budget management.
- Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Align with marketing plans and requirements in order to obtain 3rd party funding.
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Manage Merchandising team
3. Working Relationship
Internal most frequent contact
- AVN Channel team
- AVN Marketing team
- AVN PM team
- AVN Logistics team
External most frequent contact
- Channel & Dealers
- Marketing agencies and vendors
4. Qualifications & Experience
- Min. 3- years experience in the same position or in similar position
- Understanding and experience in marketing and sale
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Planning & forecasting skills
- Work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude
- Ability to work under high pressure and fast pacing working environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
SEND US YOUR CV: email@example.com