Who we are
IMA, a member of CREASIA GROUP, is the largest marketing services agency in Vietnam with more than 100 permanent employees across nationwide. We build a community that promotes integrity & honesty, innovation, continuous learning, collaboration
We are the trusted partners to most of global Fortune 500 and Vietnamese leading clients like Unilever, Pepsi Suntory, Bayer, Mercedes Benz, La Vie, Prudential, Masan, etc…
Founded in 2006, IMA has rapid growth with professional and talented teams base in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi and other key cities.
In 2014, IMA joined CREASIA GROUP, a leading Japan – Vietnam JV business service group.
You can visit us at http://ima.com.vn
What we offer
We are now looking for HR Intern to assist in recruitment execution. You will be part of the HR Team.
- Assist with recruitment initiatives by posting jobs, scheduling interviews, managing the candidates’ test, updating the recruitment database
- Provide administrative support by blocking the interviewer’s calendar, booking the meeting room
- Assist the induction process by tracking the new employees’ paperwork
- Participate on committees, recruitment fairs and forums, researching the latest recruiting trends
- Perform HR generalist duties
Our ideal candidate:
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to build relationships
- Positive work and team attitude
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving
- Initiative, drive, enthusiasm and open-minded
- A passion to pursue a career in HR
- Proficient in all Microsoft desktop software
- Internship period: 3 months
- Internship allowance: basic allowance + lunch allowance + parking free
- Working hours: 48 hours/week (Mon-Fri)
- Opportunity to work with a young, dynamic, innovative company
- Be trained and coached working skills. Opportunity to be the permanent staff if have vacancy.
- Holidays off per Vietnam labor law
Are you up for the challenge?
***We are looking forward to receiving your application with title “HR Internship Application” via email to: [email protected]
Deadline for submitting: 15 August, 2016.