PR Account Manager should be able to lead his/ her team to develop and deliver excellent quality communication/PR strategies and activities for clients.
Control and lead the activities of one or a number of accounts and support staff to achieve the required objectives within agreed budget and timetable.
Generate a flow of new client revenues by developing existing clients, identifying new client opportunities and working as part of a new business team.
Be expected to act as a source of knowledge, insight and information about his/her specialist sectors and/or PR services.
- Develop trust with clients and deepen the consulting relationship
- Help to motivate and develop junior staff, ensuring correct standards for all works are carried out.
- Ensure that relationships in the team work effectively, and be responsible for solving issues within the team
- Ensure that relationships with other teams in the agency (creative, ATL, etc) work effectively, through quality briefings, clear processes and informal relationship-building
- Champion the firm’s principles, perspectives and vision internally and externally
- Maintain a strong network of journalists, demonstrate a good understanding of media trends, and use this knowledge to advise clients on communications approaches
- Actively broaden the client discussion, by challenging and exploring potential areas of need and opportunity
- Ensure insights and feedback to clients are excellent and constructive
- Ensure creative is effectively built in to client programmes and encourage a 360 marketing mindset
- Maintain overview of client contact by subordinates and ensure that all work carried out and submitted to clients is of the highest quality
- Manage client budgets, invoicing and profitability of individual client accounts
- Be fully aware of TBWA’s terms of business and standard client contract
- Be responsible for financial administration
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of sector and client issues, and use this knowledge to anticipate and solve client problems
- Ensure a clear grasp of client business, internal and external politics, budgetary constraints and needs to be able to advise and counsel clients on emerging issues
- Actively seek, develop and implement new business initiatives
- maintain good business practice on behalf of TBWA towards clients and suppliers
- Effectively use TBWA tools and processes and encourage others to do so
- Years of Experience Required: From 3 years in the advertising & communication field. Additional experience in PR and IMC communications would be a plus;
- Entrepreneur spirit, willing to support agency’s business development and extension;
- Self-development to stay up to date on business and related development;
- Willing to undertake new business opportunities (under Account Director’s guidance);
- Proactive dynamic and professional;
- Ability to work independently under high pressure and at high level of time and self-management;
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) skills.
Drop your CV at [email protected]