[Leo Burnett VN] Senior Art Director (Social/Digital Based)
- With the Social Media gaining industry recognition, winning big clients, expanding content team rapidly, it has become vital that Leo Burnett Vietnam needs an Associate Creative Lead/Senior Art Director (Social + Art based) born to lead and inspire teams, well-versed in managing client relationships/ expectation, an avid user of social media, a technology enthusiast, a storyteller at heart who knows how to utilize social media platforms & formats as vehicles to enrich the consumer experience.
- You will need to work directly with social content writers, social graphic designers, social media manager and creative support services that include traffic, studio and production on a daily basis to deliver the best creative work and outcome for social team.
- Inspiring, managing and operating social media team to develop an effective and inspiring social media product that delivers on relevant client and market needs.
- Cultivating and inspiring a team of social creative staff who possess the aspiration, intellect, and creative talent capable of developing memorable experiences for client’s brands.
- Building strong and lasting client/agency relationships.
- Leading agency presentations when required and possible, both in new business pitches and current client creative run-throughs.
- Collaborating with the planning and social media function to consult and advise senior clients to help frame up their problem and encourage broader and bigger thinking of social.
- Be a storyteller that is able to translate creative to different social media platforms and formats. In all social media-specific concepts, be sure to understand various execution formats and incorporate creative best practices for various social media networks including - but not limited to - Facebook, Instagram, Zalo and Youtube.
- Provide creative leadership, solutions and problem solving for innovative social brand and social ecommerce creative; consistently delivering on-brand, on-brief, high-quality, campaign-integrated concepts and executions.
- Lead creative presentations for concepts and executions to internal and external stakeholders
- Remain current on industry, cultural, and technology trends, and look for opportunities to proactively incorporate them into your team’s creative concepts.
- Lead, train and mentor social creative team to help team achieve annual and career-specific goals.
- Constantly think beyond advertising and social media platforms; anything that drives conversation, engagement and conversion on social.
- Well-established/senior-level working experience as art and visual designer/director for +4-5 years for marketing agencies.
- Having strong social/digital background.
- Always updated with latest trends / new formats / platforms, etc. & open minded to meet with fast-changing demands from the industry.
- Having experience working with premium and global brands is an advantage.
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese.
- Good teamworking skills with a fine touch of leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation and story-telling skills
- An interest in capturing and telling exceptional stories of people.
- A personal purpose of making human-centered work.
- Competitive Salary
- Fun & Active environment
- Company activities: teambuilding
- Opportunity to work with and for famous clients
- Ability to grow your career and skillsets
Kindly submit your applications or contact me for new opportunities: [email protected]
Do also check out our opening positions here: