ABOUT YOUNET MEDIA
YouNet Media is the perfect blend of proven TECHNOLOGY expertise & MARKETING mindsets with SocialHeat - the No.1 Social Listening Platform. In VietNam, our technology platform, research and report services are led by the best experts in Internet, Marketing, Research, Computer Science Technology in Vietnam and executed by experienced talents in the field.
We are looking for one Marketing Executive who will join our team to make the great products to market. The person will manage a team to be responsible for creating content for YouNet Media’s products & services in Social Media Listening, Social Intelligence solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Digital marketing (60%)
- Responsible for acquiring & updating accurate product/service information on the Digital channels, for assignment of web leads, for developing overall user experience on portal, for development of the online channel.
- Create compelling copy writing across various platforms including web, app, social, advertising, email, presentations, online marketing material and any other brand touchpoint.
- Implement Digital Marketing campaign for YouNet Media brand and products.
- Developing and implementing effective new marketing tactics to meet marketing targets in terms of qualified lead generation (focus performance marketing: SEO, ads on social media, email-marketing, sponsored contents, etc.)
- Analyze the results and effectiveness of campaigns through Digital Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Facebook Insights,…) to deliver actionable insights and recommendations, keep accurate records and highlight where variances occur.
- Audit status of digital performance of competitors in quartly, from the results to propose the next actions in digital for YouNet Media for uplifting the brand on digital.
B2B Content marketing (20%)
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including blog posts, social content, newsletter and websites contents
- Coordinate in designing of marketing materials (social network banner, video, invitation letter, etc.)
- Collaborating with the Business Development Team to improve Sales tool-kit and other marketing materials.
Other tasks (20%)
- Collaborating with other departments (Business Development, Product R&D, Research, etc.) to relook at client feedback and market needs for product and service innovation and optimization suggestions.
- Proactively involved in other marketing activities assigned by the Marketing Team Leader.
Benefit: Salary, 13th month payment
Promotion: Can be promoted to Senior Marketing Executive with clear orientation & training plan
Report to: Marketing Manager
- Have degree in Marketing/Business Management/Communications, have interest in market research or social listening is a huge plus
- Experienced on digital marketing (focus performance marketing: SEO, ads on social media, email-marketing, sponsored contents, etc.) and have strong passion on digital marketing
- Have at least 1 year of professional experience in a similar role (experienced in B2B marketing is a huge plus but not mandatory)
- Be good at using spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends
- Have basic skill about Photoshop, AI, Video Editor is an advantage
- Be good at reading/writing in English
- Be good at communication and interpersonal skills
- Be strong project management/organizational skills
- Be strong attention to details
- Positive thinking and can-do attitude
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your CV HERE