ABOUT MANGO DIGITAL LINKED WITH YOUNET
From data to ta-dah.
Mango Digital linked with YouNet
Founded in 2012 as a boutique digital creative agency, we have surprised our clients by breakthrough digital communications solutions. Since 2015, we took our first leap as Mango has become a member of GroupCom.
After years of continuous upgrading, 2020 has witnessed the biggest milestone of us so far as we have become the first and only Data-driven Creative Agency in Vietnam by merging with YouNet Digital.
Since Mango Digital linked with YouNet has been established, our creative works have been supported by mar-tech ecosystem, especially social listening tool SocialHeat and the largest pool of qualified influencers SocialLift. We are now more than capable of turning client requests into remarkable outcomes that do not only stay long in people minds but also boost business.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- From websites to mobile apps, social media campaigns or games, you’ll work closely with the digital teams to design and deliver breakthrough digital experiences.
- Have a strong knowledge of the digital space and can show our teams and clients the right design direction.
- Contribute to all sorts of design and production support to the team. Focusing on innovation and quality.
- Inspire and collaborate with your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients.
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your work.
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the team.
- Participate and facilitate brainstorming sessions.
Report to: Senior Art Director
Promotion: Senior Multimedia Designer
- Have 2-3 years experience in the same position in digital agencies.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Motion graphic or animation skill is must-have.
- Have a solid background in design with a rich understanding of Typography, Color, Composition & Layout.
- Understand and appreciate best practices for Web design – Technologies, applications, platforms, and limitations.
- Can demonstrate range in both concept and final design solutions.
- Have an extremely high regard for details.
- Are able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines without losing your way.
- Can not only develop your own concepts/designs but are also able with collaborating with the team to enhance every project and are not above any task
- Passionate about what you do, not just chasing a paycheck
- Have a strong positive attitude. So strong that it is contagious.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your CV HERE