We are looking for an enthusiastic Community Moderator responsible with improving our game communities’ sentiment, providing social customer support and fostering a healthy and safe community for players on the Appstores, via email and/or social media channels (if needed).
The Community Moderator will be mainly monitoring appstores reviews and providing email support, as well as replying to them - engaging with our players on the appstores/via email, providing them the support they need, settling various disputes on the channels, reporting and/or removing those reviews that are considered offensive and those that break the community rules. Moreover, he/she will be also responsible for building the internal reports and communicate the users’ feedback with the involved stakeholders.
- Monitor discussions on the AppStores and via email and respond to them on a daily basis.
- Engage in discussions and provide support to players on the Stores and via email. Identify, track, report and help solve their emerging issues.
- Collaborate with other teams involved in the projects in finding swift solutions for the issues reported by players via AppStores / emails
- Collaborate with the Game Teams to identify the reported issues and share optimal solutions with players.
- Reinforce and participate in the feedback cycle from customers to the game team and back
- Review, collect and accurately classify the nature of user-generated content from a range of platforms including mainly AppStores and email support. Provide extensive reports on community feedback, by using qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal & written (second language is a big plus);
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and in speak;
- Ability to handle customer complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers;
- Ability to understand online conflicts and knowledge on how to mitigate them
- Computer Literate (Internet Browsing, Windows, MS Office with emphasis in Excel);
- Ability to work accurate and with eye for detail;
- A pleasant and friendly style and a proactive attitude;
- To be a team player;
- Passion for games and nice to have: a good video game experience (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences)
- Nice to have - Familiar with other social media & community environments such as forums, Discord servers, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other discussion hubs
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
- Working from home is available during times of Covid-19
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Kindly send your CV, portfolio (if any) to [email protected] titled CM_Full name
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.