Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build keen understanding and acquiring knowledge of consumers, brand, business, and clients.
- Have in-depth understanding of business issues and clients requirement to develop brands that address the business requirements.
- Take part in multi-functional team to develop and implement 360 degree communication plan. Develop client service process and enforce the process in regular basis.
- Controlling client budget and revenue-cost, to ensure the required profitability for Agency.
- Continuously strengthen the relationship between Purpose with clients and business partners and enforce the agency’s culture and values.
- Handle client service with excellence to ensure a smooth working process between Client and Agency and being compliant with company’s and client’s policies, and deliver clients’ satisfaction.
- Regularly report the business results, business performance to clients and related stakeholders in the agency.
- Develop case studies that build the agency’s credential and reputation.
- Manage, train and coach direct reports and junior account team of client service, project management, and team management, and 360degree marketing plan implementation.
We would like to hear from those who have:
You will have solid account management skills and experience of working with clients from multiple sectors from a business benefit perspective.
You will be a self-starter with a positive, “can do” attitude. You will be level headed, dependable and calm under pressure. You will be capable of winning the respect and trust of clients and demonstrate leadership to manage creatives and suppliers.
- Minimal 4+ years working experience in marketing, advertising or communications capacity, with experience in handling integrated communication.
- A killer account management skill that is built on keen understanding of marketing, brand-building, and disciplines of Advertising, PR, Events and Digital. Advertising/TVC experiences is prefer.
- Appreciation for detail and follow-through, great multi-tasker.
- Great with people, strong interpersonal skills and team player.
- Embrace changes and challenges, able to handle pressure well.
- Professionalism, integrity & transparency.
- Good leadership skill.
Benefits You Have:
- Competitive salary and bonus. Compulsory schemes of social, health insurance.
- Health care policy included PTI health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trips and vacations.
- Specific career path and opportunities to learn with different aspects of the business.
- Dynamic, creative and open working environment.
Please feel free to contact us via email [email protected] if you are interested to be part of this expanding team! Many thanks! Let's growth up and create great things together!