Are you a graphic designer with attention to detail and high expectations to the quality of your work? Do you move with ease through all the features of InDesign? You might just be the perfect match for our busy, well-run office in Ho Chi Minh City with 200+ employees from different countries. (This job position applies both to Vietnamese and expat applicants.)
- Execute a steady flow of marketing production requests from clients such as catalogues, ads, posters, flyers, banners, packaging and other marketing material based on client templates in Adobe InDesign including final art for press.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design
- 1 - 5+ years’ professional work experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experienced Adobe InDesign user
- Good English skills, both verbally and in writing (> TOEIC 500)
- To ensure high customer service levels and on-time delivery in different time zones, you must be willing to work in a 2-shift / evening shift environment.
- 13th month salary
- An attractive package of annual leave, sick leave and child-sick leave
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Meal, mobile and petrol allowance
- Free parking for motorbikes
- Teambuilding activities and social events (company trips, charity trip, New Year’s party, kickoff party, team building, Friday bar, gifts for Tet and mid-autumn festival, lucky money, quarter team bonus)
- A cool place to work incl. rooftop pantry with table football
- A focus on personal and professional growth, adding to your skillsets, and always challenging the status quo
- An international working environment that is constantly moving
- A chance to develop working relationships with overseas colleagues
- We promise that you will get busy, you will have fun, you will be challenged, and you will become more skilled. In other words, you will not be bored
How to apply:
- Interested? Please send your application letter, CV and portfolio in English, together with salary range expectations to [email protected]
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Contact on the phone is not encouraged. Please note that the interview will be in English.
SPRING PRODUCTION AS A WORKPLACE
Every day, we live our vision, Better Together. Being better together means that cooperation, engagement, fun, and joy are a fundamental part of our culture. We believe in professional friendships across borders, and we are proud that everyone contributes to making this a great place to work.
SPRING Production is a Group Marketing execution partner. We help our many global clients centralize and optimize their marketing execution to ensure brand consistency and transparency in cost structures – and ultimately to provide a competitive edge. We don’t write great ads or create award-winning campaigns – we make sure they are produced and brought to life across the globe the way it was intended. Our more than 250 specialists cover the complete range of marketing execution services for all channels and work together seamlessly across our offices in Denmark, Germany, UK and Vietnam.