Mô tả công việc
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Write & design marketing literature (articles, brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently. Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or related field
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience.
- Proficient in English
- Competitive salary (+13-month salary include)
- Highly compensated commissions/bonus
- Health insurance, social insurance according to the government regulations
- Have a chance to work in an international, friendly, open environment
- Work closely with the Director of the company
- Annual Travel opportunity
ỨNG TUYỂN NGAY: Ứng tuyển kèm CV TẠI ĐÂY