- Provide administrative support to the Campaign Planner, including contract/ invoice/ payment/ P.O routing and processing, travel and meeting coordination, logistic execution, proactive calendar management, file organization and optimization, campaign’s assets management, budget preparation, and expense reporting.
- Assist Campaign Planner to synchronize, manage and review standards of all materials.
- Assist Campaign Planner for translation tasks and review translated materials from other departments.
- Assist Campaign Planner for campaign’s execution such as follow up production tasks, supervise agency’s deliverables, alert with upcoming tasks and deadline…
- Assist Campaign Planner to facilitate project meetings, including date and location scheduling, attendance, agenda and materials preparation, and taking meeting minutes.
- Assist Campaign Planner to use efficiently tracking tools, develop and maintain an accurate report of campaign progress to date.
- The opportunity to improve marketing knowledge in the working environment of Smartphone brand has the second largest market share in Vietnam.
- Opportunity to develop comprehensive planning and marketing skills.
- Competitive salary with 13th- month salary and attractive year-end bonus.
- Annual training, Active and challenging environment.
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Sponsored PVI Health Insurance.
- Company trip, Teambuilding, Year-End Party.
- Buy the company’s product with a discount price.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree preferably in Business, Marketing or the equivalent
- Minimum two years administrative support experience required, Marketing related background experience
- Demonstrated ability to retrieve, analyze, and synthesize information gathered from varied
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Good sense at content marketing, excellent research, writing and editing skills
- Organized and efficient, capable of managing multiple projects with competing priorities to the
- highest standards in a timely manner while remaining flexible and having fun
- Accurate and impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter requiring minimal supervision, but also works well on team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & English Skills
- For more information: (84-8) 3920 2555 – 111 – Ms. Dung
- Email: [email protected]