T&A Ogilvy, a WPP company, is part of the growing Ogilvy & Mather Group in Vietnam that now includes Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, Ogilvy Public Relations, Ogilvy One, Ogilvy Action, and Redworks. TA Ogilvy is the newest member of the Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide network. Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide is part of the WPP Group, one of the world’s largest communications services organizations
T&A Ogilvy& Specialties include Corporate Communications, Brand &Marketing, Behavior Change Communications, and Social Marketing, Media Relations, Sports Marketing, Government Relations & Public Affairs, Corporate Social Responsibility, Crisis Management, Internal Communications.
Job Description – Public Affairs Internship
Assist the Account team in delivering Public Affairs services to the clients in day-to-day operation, including but not limited to:
- Update industry news, the latest change in regulations, market trend, and highlight business information for different types of clients on a daily/ weekly basis
- Research, draft and conduct bilingual report in the areas of market analysis, media clipping, business intelligence, communication, event recap, etc;
- Draft and translate official letters, contracts, agreements, and other legal documents from Vietnamese to English and vice versa;
- Conduct event planning, create event checklist, and prepare logistics.
- Support administrative duties: creating and tracking sheets, making business phone calls, conducting payment, sorting documents, etc;
- Manage event flow and provide on-site support;
- Develop content for social communication materials (fan page, websites)
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Required skills and qualifications:
We seek university students with can-do attitudes who strive for professionalism in satisfying clients through strategic service delivery. Ideals candidates should have:
- Strong willingness to conquer challenges and burning desire to learn new things;
- Great command of English (with priority for translation & writing);
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Sense of detail and result orientation, the mindset of entrepreneurship;
- Interest in exploring (Vietnam) government relations and public-private collaboration;
- Relevant experiences in communication & event organization being a plus;
- Familiarity with editing software (AI, Photoshop, etc.) being a plus.
Joining the T&A Ogilvy Public Affairs team will expose undergraduates to a profound network of reputable clients and high-profile public figures alongside talented and experienced advisors; you can also benefit from:
- Professional, young and dynamic environment to work and learn;
- Aggressive training on the job and by the manager through real projects and events with expert advice;
- Happy hour on Friday with drinks & snacks and weekly catch up with line manager;
- Knowledge and experience in a unique sector of Public Affairs in one of the biggest communication consulting firm;
Compensation: 1.500.000 VND/month
Interested applicants are invited to send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected] with subject [T&A Ogilvy-0621] Public Affairs Intern - Full name before June 12th, 2021 for further guidance on the application process.