Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible of the end to end project management from client briefing to report delivery
- Working under the supervision of Research Supervisor to ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients.
- Co-ordinates the execution of projects and handles other departments responsible of the data collection and processing.
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provides feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations
- Quality control the research process and output deliverable
- Assist Research Supervisor on meeting clients to deliver research results
- Handling clients enquirers in instantaneous manner
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
- Escalate sales opportunity to Business Development Manager
- Salary: Negotiable, annual salary review.
- 13th month pay, additional bonus based on performance.
- Annual Leave: 17 days/year.
- Advanced Annual Health Check based on Labour Laws and Company Policies.
- Right to participate in Team Building, Company Trips, Clubs, Public Holidays, Celebration Days…based on Labour Laws and Company Policies.
- Chance to learn and understand about Marketing, Market Research, Customer’s Behaviors, Market Updates, Market Information and Trends…
- Professional and Friendly Working Environment, chance to attend employee’s training and development programs.
To be a Buzzmetrics Researcher, you are having worked in various fields and found out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound client relationships with multiple clients.
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- Have experience in Market Research or Marketing industry is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
- All applications please email to [email protected] with Subject: [Research Executive] Name of candidate.
- Or you can submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK