What You'll Do
- Focus on maximizing publishers' revenue and technology adoption.
- Deliver analysis and recommendations to maximize publishers revenue
- Yield optimization with multiple demands, SSP, DSP, ad servers, exchanges, Private Marketplace (PMP),...
- Apply quantitative techniques to drive yield optimization, improve operational efficiencies and explore new revenue opportunities for publishers
- Work closely with the Publisher Engagement team and Product team to provide customized consultations for publishers in each market.
- Apply new technologies and solutions to help publishers further grow their business and improve their inventory quality.
- Keep up to date with industry research figures and new technical knowledge.
Who You Are
- Digital advertising knowledge of display advertising and programmatic ecosystem is required
- Experience in Google Ad Manager is preferred
- Experience in the AdTech industry is a plus, especially in the publisher world like websites, apps, games,...
- The result-oriented mindset with a passion for work
- Detail-oriented, well organized with a good sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in English is a must, and the ability to communicate in other languages (Japanese, Chinese) is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with outstanding communication
- An open mind with a strong willingness to learn
- Logical, data-oriented, and tech-driven
- Independent, passionate, self-motivated, and quick learner
- Having a clear career vision is a big plus
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private Health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
How To Apply
Should you be interested in this position, please contact via email: [email protected]