T&A Ogilvy is looking for Graphic Designer with this role as below:
Role – The Graphics Designer will be in charge of developing and completing creative work of the companies. This includes works for both internal and external clients. The position holder is fully responsible for the quality of the works developed by him/her.
Concept - Graphics Designer is position for creative aspect of the company. You will need to actively take charge of given creative work, make initiative in providing creative ideals as well as gathering ideals and concepts from other members from creative team and other teams, to develop complete works. Graphics Designer is expect to support other functions in creative design issues.
Management and Professional Skills
A Graphics Designer meets all responsibilities and expectations as following:
- Your role is focused on graphic design of various creative works in commercialization projects.
- Major projects on brand designs including logos, corporate identities, below and above the line designs, web design and other design works as requested from team leader.
- Act as creative by giving and contributing to creative concept.
- You are expected to demonstrate highly creative skills with various creative options and ideas, solutions for every creative brief.
- In addition, you will provide professional formatting support for corporate documents and presentations.
- You are requested to perform multi task capability with strict respect to deadlines.
- Fully cooperate with other team members in brainstorming,
- Perform time management skills and be able to manage various projects at a time to demonstrate a high sense of prioritizing different jobs.
- Demonstrate ability to present with clients. If requested, Graphics Designer will directly make presentations to clients.
- As a team member, you are in charge of overall financial performance of the team.
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities.
- Leads office/firm new business efforts.
Initiative and General Management
- Routinely invests in building agency accounts, capacities and resources.
- Works with team leader to identify and realize training, leadership and career development needs and opportunities.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com