As a content executive for Designveloper, you are responsible for content management, planning, and implementation on a daily basis. By constantly improving the quality of content, you will help the company reach more potential clients and enhance the reputation.
● Create and implement content plans for the company’s blogs. Content writing:
● Write SEO-friendly articles and review writings from freelancers (all in English).
● Publish articles to the company’s website using Wordpress CMS and share to social networking sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
● Report monthly and propose ideas for improving content metrics (time on page, pages per section, bounce rate), using Google Analytics and other tools.
● Create and send out newsletters every two weeks.
● Create content for seeding posts and backlinks.
● Work with SEO specialists to optimize content for Google Ads and GDN. ● Support internal marketing and employer branding.
● A degree in English, Journalism, Advertising or Communications.
● 1-2 years experience in a relevant position.
● Good advanced English.
● Experienced in the social content creator.
● Creative and ready to take on the challenge.
● Knowledge in SEO.
● Performing audience research and social monitoring as a basis of content design.
● Researching and investigating topics.
● Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious
● Working time 35 hours/week (Monday - Friday).
● Have 2 remote days/week.
● Professional training process.
● Almost all customers from the US, UK ....
● Support IMac/Macbook
● PVI health care
● Food & drink in office …..(13th month salary, support parking cost …)
Phạm Thị Hà Bắc /HR Executive | Designveloper - www.designveloper.com
Email: [email protected] Mobile: (84) 966642483
Address: 14 Street 39, Binh An ward, District 2, Hochiminh city, VietnaM