*We have found the suitable candidate
We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 150 offices in 20 countries and regions, and with more than 10,000 specialists, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Company website: http://www.hakuhodo.vn/en/about-us/
Overall View of the Job
The main role of the Senior Account Executive is to manage the campaign and keep client update on the work in progress. He or she will have to work closely with clients in order to understand their expectations for the jobs and then brief to internal teams to make sure that the final works will meet client’s requirements. This position’s role also includes of managing suppliers, making competitor review & reports.
- Meeting clients to discuss and understand their advertising needs;
- Convincing clients, solving problems and making sure deadlines are met;
- Keeping in contact with the clients at all stages of the campaign;
- Doing administrative works that relating to client service jobs.
- Working with strategy team, digital team, media team and creative team to deploy campaigns that meet client’s brief and budget;
- Checking and reporting on campaign’s progress.
- Report competitor data to client and headquarter;
- Working with suppliers to search for the best cost;
- Take responsible for job P&L and maximize Gross profit.
- 10%: Training/Coaching new members;
- Team building activities;
- Hanging out with clients.
- Have Strategy/Planning base;
- At least 2 years working in international digital agencies and deal with int’l clients directly;
- Have experiences to work in car/motorbike industry is an advantage;
- Have experience to work with Japanese clients is an advantage;
- Solid knowledge & thorough understanding of Digital Advertising Industry;
- Basic knowledge in strategic planning;
- Have wish to develop further knowledge in integrated communication (ATL, TTL, BTL,…);
- Good communication skill in English as well as Vietnamese;
- Client service with strategic thinking mindset;
- Multi-tasking under high pressure;
- Work in detail, on-time and careful;
- Accept travel often;
- Strong ambition and willing to learning more;
- Positive and good teamwork;
- High responsibility and strong job ownership;
- College, University graduate.
- Salary range: 650-800 USD per month (negotiable);
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year;
- 13th month salary;
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result;
- Annual health check;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law);
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care);
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy;
- Participate in company’s event, company trip;
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company);
- Salary reviewed annually.
If you have interest in this job opportunity, kindly send your CV to email [email protected] following Subject: [BrandsVN] - Senior Account Executive - Your full name