- Content development (Facebook Content, Facebook Post, PR article)
- Fanpage management (publish post as scheduled, response to fan's comments and inbox, report to client negative feedbacks...)
- Be able to propose innovative and creative ideas in graphic design.
- Join to plan execution social campaigns
- At least 02 years experience in develop Content for Social network.
- Having a logical thinking skill and write the contents as logically.
- Good Writing Skills: Proper tone, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
- Joining brainstorming, contributing creative and strategic ideas.
- Developing proposal according to the instructions of Account/ Sales team and the customers' brief
- Social Perceptiveness: Have finger on the pulse, so that the content is relevant and modern, and understand how people will react to it.
- Creativity: Ability to create original work and develop ideas around chosen themes.
- Persuasion: Know how to write persuasively and in some cases, defend their creative choices.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong organization and research skill, Detail-oriented
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator is a plus
- Fluent in English is a plus.
- Monthly bonus based on performance
- 24/24 healthcare and accident insurance (applied for official staff from 6 months)
- 15 days of paid leave
- Award for monthly/quarterly best team/staff
- Monthly lunch + milk tea
- Birthday celebration
- Travelling/Business trip opportunity
- Others such as: laptop, party, wedding, kid, parking...
HOW TO APPLY
- Email: [email protected]