PR Account Manager should be able to lead his/ her team to develop and deliver excellent quality communication/PR strategies and activities for clients.
Control and lead the activities of one or a number of accounts and support staff to achieve the required objectives within agreed budget and timetable.
Generate a flow of new client revenues by developing existing clients, identifying new client opportunities and working as part of a new business team.
Be expected to act as a source of knowledge, insight and information about his/her specialist sectors and/or PR services.
- Develop trust with clients and deepen the consulting relationship
- Help to motivate and develop junior staff, ensuring correct standards for all works are carried out.
- Ensure that relationships in the team work effectively, and be responsible for solving issues within the team
- Ensure that relationships with other teams in the agency (creative, ATL, etc) work effectively, through quality briefings, clear processes and informal relationship-building
- Champion the firm’s principles, perspectives and vision internally and externally
- Maintain a strong network of journalists, demonstrate a good understanding of media trends, and use this knowledge to advise clients on communications approaches
- Actively broaden the client discussion, by challenging and exploring potential areas of need and opportunity
- Ensure insights and feedback to clients are excellent and constructive
- Ensure creative is effectively built in to client programmes and encourage a 360 marketing mindset
- Maintain overview of client contact by subordinates and ensure that all work carried out and submitted to clients is of the highest quality
- Manage client budgets, invoicing and profitability of individual client accounts
- Be fully aware of TBWA\Group Vietnam’s terms of business and standard client contract
- Be responsible for financial administration
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of sector and client issues, and use this knowledge to anticipate and solve client problems
- Ensure a clear grasp of client business, internal and external politics, budgetary constraints and needs to be able to advise and counsel clients on emerging issues
- Actively seek, develop and implement new business initiatives
- maintain good business practice on behalf of TBWA\Group Vietnam towards clients and suppliers
- Effectively use TBWA\Group Vietnam tools and processes and encourage others to do so
At least 5 years of PR experience (Agency experience is preferred).
Strong project management and campaign execution.
Understanding and deep knowledge about PR environment
Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Team player who can work well with tight deadlines.
Ready to talk? please send your Cv to [email protected]