What You'll Do
- Leading a Copywriter team of 4 - 6 people.
- Concept direction, responsible for story building, innovative ideas, and quality of projects.
- Partner with Creative Director to lead the internal creative process, promote accountability for creative delivery, and ensure the success of active projects
- Partner with Internal Teams ( Account, Designer, Planning..) to help develop and deliver content materials based on the target audience’s behaviors and social trends.
- Ensure all copy is delivered to brief, on time, and to the required quality standards.
- Familiar themselves with the product, target audience, and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness
- Supervise, provide feedback to junior copywriters
- Support team others if needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields.
- 7+ years of working in Advertising Agency
- At least 2 years of working in the same position (Copywriter Senior Manager...)
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Strong portfolio that showcases highly conceptual abilities and excellent writing skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to persuade
- Leadership skill
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills, to be able to listen to and speak with staff and clients to ensure that they understand employees’ ideas and clients’ desires for advertisements.
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
- Exceptionally creative, to be able to come up with interesting and innovative ideas to develop advertising campaigns.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private Health Insurance
- MacBook Pro to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
How To Apply
Should you be interested in this position, please contact via email: [email protected]