What You'll Do
- Creative ideation, conceptualization, and contribution to the brainstorming process with other teams for creative solutions.
- Responsible for the creative execution of projects and initiatives, making designs that push creative boundaries while maintaining brand compliance.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Account Management, Strategic Planning..) to write and design unique and well-crafted proposals that meet clients’ needs as well as our own.
- Provide concepts and oversee client pitches and proposals.
- Provide art direction to Senior Designers and other mid-level creatives.
- A strong communicator, comfortable presenting ideas, and owning a client relationship.
- Pushing boundaries of original thinking to explore new creative solutions.
- Design from concept to production and completion
- Making mood boards/storyboards. Helping design creative proposal decks
- Analyze market trends, consumer needs, and the competitive landscape
- Supporting different departments as needed
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, and other relevant fields.
- 5+ years of working in art direction in the advertising agency
- At least 2 years of working in the same position (Junior Art Director/Art Director..)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong sensibility of typography, color, page layout, photo manipulation, a sharp eye for detail.
- Animation skills
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising/digital campaigns from developing vision and the messaging platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Good command of English
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production
- Good communication skills, to be able to listen to and speak with staff and clients to ensure that they understand employees’ ideas and clients’ desires for advertisements.
- Exceptionally creative, to be able to come up with interesting and innovative ideas to develop advertising campaigns, set design, layout options, etc.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private Health Insurance
- MacBook Pro to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
How To Apply
Should you be interested in this position, please contact via email: [email protected]