ABOUT YOUNET AM
YouNet AM is the leading Advocacy Marketing agency based on Social Data Platforms which are Social Listening, Social Influencer, Social Advocacy.
With advanced social data & insights, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites communities, then provide results-driven marketing solutions and maximize our client’s ROI.
We are looking for an experienced Account Head, who will build, develop & co-ordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic account operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of work.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Account Operations Management (60%)
Execute company‘s business target annually:
- Get involved in the annual business planning process.
- Define strategy & lead department to achieve the company‘s target revenue & project‘s P&L by winning clients satisfaction.
- Get involved in innovation projects for business‘ long-term growth.
Account Operations Management:
- Define/manage/optimize working processes to ensure the projects‘ operations effectiveness of internal & external departments.
- Understand and ensure the client‘s strategy is well executed.
- Cost management including internal and 3rd party costs, ensure project‘s margin.
- Client‘s happiness tracking & management.
Build and retain talent force for account unit (40%)
- Clear R&R (role and responsibility) of each member in the team, in project and in company.
- Understand and support members to perform according to account management KPI set & annual target.
- Train, re-train or request company to train members with specific skill set or knowledge.
- Pioneer leading innovation projects at dept level. Be exemplary for a proactive and disciplined attitude.
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th month salary, Bonus
Report to: Vice Director
Promotion: Can be promoted to Account Director
- Advanced Social Media Marketing.
- Digital marketing models and tactics.
- To be equipped: business planning & P&L management.
- Customer intelligence: ability to analyze & drive customer purchasing insights.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent English skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership & people management skills.
- At least 5-7 years’ working experience in a Digital agency and 2-3 years in the Account Manager position.
- Innovative, flexible, strategic thinking.
- High sense of judgement & responsibility.
- Possesses high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK