Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group (www.younetgroup.com)
As a leader in Social Listening Solution and applying social media to solve marketing problems, we are passionate about our Customers and their brand stories.
Our clients use Buzzmetrics solutions for marketing and brand strategy development, including consumer insight research, product and service innovation, campaign performance measurement and social business transformation. At Buzzmetrics, you’ll work with some of the world’s most dynamic Fortune 1000 companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson….
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are always looking for talents with passion in social media and consumer insight. Currently, Buzzmetrics is looking for a candidate for the position of Sales Admin.
Join Buzzmetrics to grow together every day!
No. of Vacancy: 02
I. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the leadership of MD Assistant, the sales Admin is responsible for manage internal process, ensure smooth cooperation between departments
1. Document systematization: Ensure all sale information is well structured and reported, includes but not limited to:
- Organize and report sales leads
- Standardize and produce (if any) sales kit/ sale documents
- Sale team operation plan following up
- Prepare and follow up contract of closed deal until hard copy arrived, scanned and stored.
- Establish and follow up liquidation plans of projects
- Connect to other departments for contract renewals process
3. Data input & update
- Take information from sales and production teams to input to monitoring sheets
- Graduated from college/university with Accounting/Economic/Marketing majority
- Proficient at MS Office (especially excel) & Google suit (gmail, google sheet,…)
- Good at organization skills
- Careful, proper
III. WHY BUZZMETRICS ?
- We are a young fast growing company with a lot of room for growth and improvement. We provide the right candidates with the opportunity to contribute across many of our solutions, verticals.
- At Buzzmetrics we value Openness, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
- You will receive a competitive compensation and benefit’s package based on capacity and working performance. You will receive full and continuous training and personal development in Social Media research, branding and digital marketing.
IV. HOW TO APPLY
- All applications please email to [email protected] with Subject: [Sales Admin] Name of candidate.
- Or you can submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.