[HCM][Agency] KAY DIGITAL: Associate Account Manager
- Lead account team throughout the end-to-end client-serving process: from 1st client meeting to proposal, pitching, onboarding, and execution
- Build long-term relationships with clients, act as a senior client representative: responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with client’s key decision makers, understanding client’s needs and objectives, ability to provide insightful advice to senior clients and promote the expansion of business
- Investigate and determine clients wants and needs, Responsible for on-time delivery and quality of proposal by ensuring account team understand client’s brief; leading brainstorming session to form direction, ideas, tactics; supporting Account Executives in conducting detailed analysis of client, products, target audience; and delivering tailored solutions that meet client’s specific needs
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients, Manage client expectations of timing to ensure that projects are delivered at the highest quality levels, on time and on budget, while achieving the expected profit for the company
- Always work towards those goals. Manage account team to deliver multiple projects effectively (from onboarding to ongoing execution): closely monitor performance of projects, responsible for quality and output of internal team problem solving, discussing weekly/ monthly/ end-of-project performance review with client
- Present and train on social media strategies to clients
- Analyze effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology.
- Career level: Senior, minimum 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing (Agency experience is plus).
- Good knowledge of brands, marketing, strategy and concept.
- Sold oriented, has a wide range of customer’s portfolio, media agency contacts.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain, and enhance client relationship.
- Solid understanding of business objectives and ability to translate from business objectives to digital KPIs.
- Solid knowledge & thorough understanding of Advertising Industry.
- Sound knowledge of: Programmatic, Social Media, PPC, SEM…
- Leadership, teamwork, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Fluent in digital – ability to spot latest trends, strong in web and social analytics, online media.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well.
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam.
- Full support from BOD and production team (technical, design, media…).
- Competitive salary.
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution.
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- 13ᵗʰ month salary.
How to apply:
You can send your CV to email: [email protected]. Subject: POSITION - NAME
Đang tải từ khóa...
Đang tải thảo luận...