Working Address: 78 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Report to: CEO/Creative Director
Who are you?
Working closely with the Creative Director, you will propose and lead the planning and implementation of the marketing calendar, campaigns, launches, and events for the brand. Driving a wide range of marketing activities and ensuring a strong pipeline of creatively, impactful, and effective programs to achieve the set business objectives. Key areas of focus will be in marketing operations, brand communications, PR, customer engagement activities with administrative and reporting duties.
- Lead & develop monthly/quarterly marketing plans to raise brand awareness, acquire and retain consumers and drive sales
- Identify key product content and promotion opportunities as part of the marketing calendar; work cross-functionally with the content production team to deliver results.
- Analyze and interpret data across the website, affiliate network, and social channels.
- Generate weekly & monthly performance reports to inform future strategy.
- Own the social media strategy to drive community engagement and build brand love, setting and exceeding key targets
- Management of customer database, audience segmentation.
- Collaborate with the creative director and the wider team on ways to optimize and drive forward the user experience
- Identify key external opportunities to promote the brand
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and competitor analysis.
- Lead social media, content production, PR & visual merchandising team to ensure flawless implementation of marketing activities (budget, themes, timeliness)
- Business planning period: prepare and present marketing section of the annual business plan and quarterly review presentations to the brand board
- Minimum 4 years experience in Marketing with a minimum 1 year in a leadership role
- Good knowledge, deep connection, and understanding of the local Vietnamese fashion market
- A thoughtful and empathetic leader with excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Solid project management skills and proven effectiveness at managing initiatives from briefing to completion
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, retail KPIs, CRM, digital and retail initiatives
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with commercial awareness
- Monthly commission
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th-month salary and bonus depend on the business result of the Company & your performance appraisal
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance
- 18 paid leaves each year
- And other benefits: Teambuilding, annual heath checking, birthday gift, staff discount ...
Floralpunk is an established fashion accessories brand based in Vietnam, founded by Julia Doan and run with the #floralpunkcrew. Floralpunk grew from the ambition to bring timeless and trendsetting products to our customers. Through our sophisticated brand identity, monochrome aesthetics, and premium customer experience we aim to inspire women's fashion and everyday lifestyle.
At Floralpunk, we aim to empower Vietnamese through fashion, to embrace their personal style, and to raise awareness & increase tolerance for diversity of fashion. Furthermore, we want to represent and picture modern Vietnamese fashion & lifestyle on an international scale.
- Our Website: www.floralpunk.com
- Our Fan Page: Floralpunk
- Our Instagram: @floralpunk
How to apply
Please send us your resume via email at [email protected] and our HR Team will contact you within 7 days if your profile is suitable.