ABOUT MANGO DIGITAL LINKED WITH YOUNET
From data to ta-dah.
Founded in 2012 as a boutique digital creative agency, we have surprised our clients by breakthrough digital communications solutions. Since 2015, we took our first leap as Mango has become a member of GroupCom.
After years of continuous upgrading, 2020 has witnessed the biggest milestone of us so far as we have become the first and only Data-driven Creative Agency in Vietnam by merging with YouNet Digital.
Since Mango Digital linked with YouNet has been established, our creative works have been supported by mar-tech ecosystem, especially social listening tool SocialHeat and the largest pool of qualified influencers SocialLift. We are now more than capable of turning client requests into remarkable outcomes that do not only stay long in people minds but also boost business.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Content planning: plan and maintain the social strategy, content calendar, on multi social channels as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube…
- Proactively seek out new ideas through a combination of experience, learnings and social insights by partnering with creative and planning.
- Deliver high quality content ideation and writing.
- Stay close to the whole team from planning (copywriter; art director; planner) to execution (designers).
- Content creation: directly create creative content, producing and editing social daily posts in variety formats.
- Maintain and try new ideas or concepts on different platforms.
- Research social media trends and update the posts.
- Well collaborate with other teams to enhance creative quality.
- Quality management for outcomes from content executives.
- Other tasks from Content Manager.
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th month salary
Promotion: Content Supervisor
Report to: Content Manager/ Digital Creative Lead
- Have at least 2 years experience in the same position in digital agencies (experienced in social campaigns is a plus).
- Project management skills and understand the process.
- Excellent in writing (in English and Vietnamese).
- Visual thinking skill is a plus.
- Demonstrate range in both visual thinking and content writing.
- Collaborate with the team to enhance every project and are not above any tasks.
- Open minded and “can do" attitude is a must.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your CV HERE
- Or email your CV to [email protected] with Subject: [MG - Content Executive] Name of candidate.
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.