CREASIA is a world - class sales and marketing solutions company committed to deliver growth for manufacturers and retailers through winning insights and execution.
Our data and technology-enabled omnichannel solutions — including activation, retail merchandising, field auditing, sales operation, business intelligence, — help brands and retailers across a broad range of channels drive consumer demand, increase sales and achieve operating efficiencies.
We are the trusted partners to most of global Fortune 500 and Vietnamese leading clients such as Unilever, Abbott, Mondelez, SuntoryPepsico, Sanofi, Heineken, Pernod Ricard, Vinamilk, etc
You can visit us at www.creasia.vn.
- Provide properly and efficiently brand strategic planning services to Clients.
- Develop strategic and innovative plans for your clients which deliver on the brief and meet your clients’ business requirements
- Present proposals & ideas to clients with team support
- Work with cross function department (creative, account, digital…) to deliver a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget on time
- Support in new business pitches, as required
- Bachelor degree required, Master degree is plus
- At least 5 year experiences similar position related to Advertising field
- Deep knowledge of marketing management, especially branding, and advertising.
- Excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to weave ideas into stories
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
We Will Offer:
- Good opportunity to work with top global clients in Vietnam
- Great working environment with unique culture & values: integrity & honest, client focus, excellence, passion, urgency, one firm culture
- Intensive training programs by top Industry leaders with professional mentorship program to develop your general skill, functional skill, leadership skill rapidly and full support your personal plan
- Top market benefits package and well work-life integration (13th salary, performance based bonus, seniority bonus, ect…)
- Team sports, Branding Days, All Hands meeting and other team-building activities that encourage the development of deep and lasting relationships, both personal and professional.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interesting in this job, please kindly send your updated CV to [email protected] with title [Strategic Planning Manager] - Full name for further discussion.