At Tequila by TBWA, Integrated Account Manager should be able to lead his/ her team to develop and deliver excellent quality communication strategies and activities for clients.
He/ she will control and lead the activities of one or a number of accounts and support staff to achieve the required objectives within the agreed budget and timetable.
He/ she will generate a flow of new client revenues by developing existing clients, identifying new client opportunities and working as part of a new business team.
He/ She will be expected to act as a source of knowledge, insight, and information about his/her specialist sectors and/or communication services.
- Develop trust with clients and deepen the consulting relationship;
- Help to motivate and develop junior staff, ensuring correct standards for all works are carried out;
- Ensure that relationships in the team work effectively, and be responsible for solving issues within the team;
- Ensure that relationships with other teams in the agency (planning, creative, etc.) work effectively, through quality briefings, clear processes and informal relationship-building;
- Champion the firm’s principles, perspectives, and vision internally and externally.
- Leads the strategy development and success criteria for assigned client(s);
- Demonstrate a good understanding of media trends, and use this knowledge to advise clients on communications approaches;
- Actively broaden the client discussion, by challenging and exploring potential areas of need and opportunity;
- Ensure insights and feedback to clients are excellent and constructive;
- Ensure creative is effectively built-in to client programs and encourage a 360 marketing mindset;
- Maintain overview of client contact by subordinates and ensure that all work carried out and submitted to clients is of the highest quality;
- Manage client budgets, invoicing, and profitability of individual client accounts;
- Be fully aware of Tequila’s terms of business and standard client contract;
- Be responsible for financial administration.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of sector and client issues, and use this knowledge to anticipate and solve client problems;
- Ensure a clear grasp of client business, internal and external politics, budgetary constraints and needs to be able to advise and counsel clients on emerging issues;
- Actively seek, develop and implement new business initiatives;
- Maintain good business practice on behalf of Tequila by TBWA towards clients and suppliers;
- Effectively use Tequila by TBWA’s tools and processes and encourage others to do so;
- Oversee the operation of the agency in the absence of the Account Director so as to maintain professional standards and efficiency.
- Years of Experience Required: From 3 years in advertising & communication field. Additional experience in PR and IMC communications would be a plus;
- Entrepreneur spirit, willing to support agency’s business development and extension;
- Self-development to stay up to date on business and related development;
- Willing to undertake new business opportunities (under Account Director’s guidance);
- Proactive dynamic and professional;
- Ability to work independently under high pressure and at high level of time and self-management;
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) skills.
- Join us by sending your CV to our recruitment mailbox: [email protected] or [email protected]