Location: 33 Lê Duẩn, Q.1, HCM
Working hour: 8:30AM - 6:00PM (Monday to Friday)
The position will contribute to the organization’s success by:
- Applying expertise and skills to manage one or more performance marketing channels (e.g. Facebook, SEM, GDN, YouTube) in order to hit growth targets;
- Briefing, launching, managing and optimizing new campaigns;
- Ensuring continual growth and performance improvements by implementing plans and strategies created from data-driven insights and research;
- Deliver campaign reporting in partnership with analytics team.
1. Channel Optimization
- Managing the marketing budget and monitoring the performance of spend to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Optimizing campaigns to decrease customer acquisition costs;
- Running A/B tests for landing pages and ad visuals;
- Briefing new campaign asses (landing pages & visuals) to the content team.
2. Channel Growth
- Assisting the team in developing the overall performance marketing strategy and direction based on leveraging a strong market and industry knowledge;
- Developing, implementing and testing and growth efforts;
- Researching and assessing the potential of new growth opportunities for your market;
- Live a culture of high-performance and strategic thinking.
3. Reporting & Analysis
- Develop and implement overall reporting systems and reports;
- Analyzing data and creating actionable insights in order to improve performance;
- Preparing reports and presentations for Senior Management on an Ad Hoc basis.
- 1-2 years of working experience within digital marketing;
- Hands-on experience in at least one digital marketing channel (e.g. Facebook, SEM);
- Highly Analytical and Performance Driven;
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Vietnamese;
- Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality;
- Willing to be on call and work irregular hours;
- A desire to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Allowances and bonus by project
- 13th month salary
- Annual salary review
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Others: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
How to apply:
Send CV with subject please state clearly as: POSITION_FULL NAME
Mail: [email protected]
- Ms. Lai Thi Thu Hang
- Tel: 028-38277004 - ext: 115
- Hotline: 0938912302
- Web: http://www.vba-adk.com