1. Key responsibilities:
- Work closely with internal teams: Tech team, publisher team and to manage campaign and grow performance marketing business.
- Build a pipeline of clients to connect with core services.
- Provide insight and feedback to design and develop our performance marketing services to fit key client categories and propose these services to the market.
- Work with execution teams to provide the most relevant and attractive service offers to clients.
- Develop and lead a new sales that can actively take our social commerce platform out to relevant potential clients and help demonstrate how we can offer ideal solutions to their marketing/sale challenges.
- Follow progress with campaign management teams to make sure our high performance and commitments are always delivered.
- Create insightful, relevant and ultimately successful proposals to clients from campaign challenge, ideas, costings and execution plans.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge: 3 or more years’ experience in a Sales and Account Management role. Preferable, 2+ experience in similar role in Digital Performance Marketing. Experience in client relationship management in Advertising/ Marketing industry. Solid understanding of digital advertising practices including major platforms like Facebook, Google, Youtube or local booking KOL service High level of demonstrated sales skills based actual success stories achieved.
- Skills: Excellent written and verbal presentation skills and proficiency in typical office working software (powerpoint, excel, etc).
- Attitude: Professional, Customer-oriented, Detail-oriented
- Gross salary: 10.000.000 – 15.000.000 VND (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development, Sport activities
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr
- Hanoi Office: No 1, Thai Ha Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Hochiminh Office: 1st Floor Area C, 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, DaKao Ward, District 1, Hochiminh.