I. Job Description:
Account Direction: effectively implement projects
- Well know status of every single project’s detail (day-to-day plan, cost estimate, timeline, etc)
- Well coordinate among departments: planning, creative, PR, Activation/Event, finance, etc.
- Capability of preparing small/ feedback briefs to creative, PR, Activation/Event, media, etc.
- Capability of solving “small” (daily) problems and think of solutions for “medium” problems.
- Daily/ monthly & quarterly competitive update/ analysis.
- Watch out market highlight: trend/ issue/ crisis/ potentials, etc upon respective accounts handled.
Client engagement: engage & strengthen client’s relationship
- Build & maintain good relationship with respective clients.
- Understand & contribute to marketing communication execution.
- Daily client management with full status knowledge in details of respective accounts handled.
- Well understand and judge on creative work based on client’s feedback/ comment/ requirement.
- Full support to the team during the presentation.
- Creative/ Production knowledge to answer/ convince client accordingly.
- Well manage creative timeline & process.
- Full support during the strategic preparation & presentation.
- Well, understand agency’s strategic planning tools.
- Minimum 1 year of account management in IMC agency. It's great to have experiences in event/activation
- Experience in managing the integrated campaign.
- Skill: Great sense of common, Project management, Interpersonal, Active problem solving, Teamwork, Leadership, Critical thinking and analysis, Fast learner, and adaptation.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Vietnamese fluently and idiomatically.
- A candidate who applies for this position is required to research beverage communication in general
Join us by sending your CV to our recruitment mailbox: r[email protected]