*We have found the suitable candidate.
We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 80 offices in 17 countries and regions, and with more than 2,400 employees (including locally hired staff) working outside Japan, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (lunar newyear) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges everyday!
- Write in English and Vietnamese: capture a brand voice to create the right copy at the right time for the right audience;
- Edit & proof: detailed to spot and fix a mistake;
- Present: presentation of ideas, support the Creative team to prepare materials for a presentation;
- Conceptualize: working closely with other creatives on finding and developing the big idea;
- Design: contribute ideas and work with designers to ensure they come to fruition on mood boards, mocks, distributed media, websites and more;
- Organize: use client collateral, site audits, research and best practices to create a tone and manner, linking strategies and more.
- Full-time Internship: 6 months;
- Must be able to write in Vietnamese and English fluently;
- Must be able to translate Vietnamese to English and vice versa;
- Can-do attitude to do anything aside;
- Must be willing to give more than to get;
- Related degree in communication studies, English or Journalism;
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to take constructive criticism;
- Good research skills.
**NOTE: Please attach your Portfolio (link) or Communication Plan (if any) together with your CV for our consideration.
- Allowance: 2,000,000 – 3,000,000 VND/month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- You will be provided Saigon Center Parking card for free parking;
- Join in Happy Hour Party each month;
- Computer, stationery,… other working tools will be provided for you.
If you have interest in this job opportunity, kindly send your CV to email [email protected] following Subject: [BrandsVN] - Digital Copywriter Intern - Your full name