*We have found the suitable candidate.
We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 80 offices in 17 countries and regions, and with more than 2,400 employees (including locally hired staff) working outside Japan, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (lunar newyear) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges everyday!
- Produce designing concepts that meets client creative briefs based on the direction of the Art Director;
- Interpret brand direction, project guide and strategy to develop ideas and creative design;
- Interpret client, as well as internal feedback changes, reflect in revised designs in a timely manner;
- Actively contribute to internal meetings such as brainstorming sessions & workshops;
- Ensure copyright laws have adhered when designing with images and content;
- Responsible for performing finished artwork at a high quality of standard;
- Understand many market/industry needs and drivers in order to effectively develop creative solutions for client requirements;
- Identify and respond quickly to changes in the market trends and culture that may affect the creative outputs; style, tone, applications, etc.;
- Apply knowledge of industry trends to improve branding concept development.
- Full-time Internship: 6 months;
- Final Year or Fresh Graduate Students major in Multimedia/Marketing/Communication or have passion for Designing;
- Know how to learn and update new advertising trend;
- Seek out and undergo appropriate job learning opportunities;
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies;
- Have ability in developing new ideas, key visuals and carry out market research;
- Have basic knowledge in terms of Digital Marketing;
- Be creative, aesthetical and enthusiastic;
- Having experiences in Digital Marketing jobs is an advantage;
- Skillful at using at least one of these following designing software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign (After Effect, Premiere Pro is a plus).
**NOTE: Please attach your Portfolio (link) together with your CV for our consideration.
- Allowance: 2,000,000 – 3,000,000 VND/month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- You will be provided Saigon Center Parking card for free parking;
- Join in Happy Hour Party each month;
- Computer, stationery,… other working tools will be provided for you.
If you have interest in this job opportunity, kindly send your CV to email [email protected] following Subject: [BrandsVN] - Digital Designer Intern - Your full name