Location: 33 Lê Duẩn, Q.1, HCM
Working hour: 8:30AM - 6:00PM (Monday to Friday)
The Digital Planner has a key role in strategic planning for existing clients & bidding clients of VBA-ADK. The planner must be ahead of the curve when it comes to digital trends.
- Collaborating with sales representatives and marketing managers in creating media plans to meet client objectives and grow advertising business across digital, mobile, and platforms.
- Participating in client meetings and internal brainstorm sessions to understand media plan concepts.
- Day-to-day support of sales team through development of media plans, and marketing for advertising proposals.
- To develop and write up Digital Marketing Proposal and present to clients to sell the proposal.
- To communicate and cooperate with clients in advising them on the Digital strategies including developing brand, messaging, contents, technical solutions….
- To analyze and gather insights on consumer behavior as it related to digital media/device consumption and usage.
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for clients.
- To support Creative in all internal brainstorming meeting, client meetings to give ideas
- To be able to see the digital future and understand consumer behavior in order to effectively develop creative solutions/proposal that unify brand goals and consumer needs.
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
- A minimum of 1 years hands-on experience in digital media. Worked at Digital agency is a plus.
- Good at English (both writing and speaking) an presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Innovative Thinker, Strategic Planner
- High understanding and strong working knowledge & have strong interest in technology or digital marketing.
- Good presentation (verbal and written) skills and communication skill.
- Positive, ʻcan doʼ attitude and passionate to for winning
- Act as a partner of clients with respect, trust and good service mind
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with varieties of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists.
How to apply:
Send CV with subject please state clearly as: POSITION_FULL NAME
Mail: [email protected]
- Ms. Lai Thi Thu Hang
- Tel: 028-38277004 - ext: 115
- Hotline: 0938912302
- Web: http://www.vba-adk.com