Halocom is a 2-year Digital Marketing startup. We help businesses to achieve business and marketing performance goals through digital channels. Along with a deep understanding of digital advertising, we ride the wave of digital trends to keep developing better solutions for our clients.
With +200% year-on-year growth rate, and +500% increase in number of campaigns, we are in the hot growth phase, and ready to thrive in the future.
At Halocom, we always commit to offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create more value.
As a Media Optimizer, you will support internal team in building media plan and media proposal. Beside that, you will be responsible for running of all search, social and display advertising campaigns and reporting performance to CEO.
- Identify trends and insights of user on different channel;
- Propose media plan;
- Support in building media proposal;
- Responsible for running of all search, social and display advertising campaigns;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns;
- Report timeline, KPIs, Profit & lost to CEO.
- Highly motivated in the working environment;
- Performance review every month;
- Training about categories: FMCG, Banking, Ecommerce, Fintech, Classified, OTA, Beauty, Education,...;
- Training algorithm in all digital channels: Google, Facebook, Coc Coc, Zalo, Linkedin, Tik Tok, DSP,...;
- Opportunity to become an official employee;
- Allowance: 2 million/month;
- Other allowance: Lunch, Dinner, Parking fee, Tel card…
- No experience requirements.
Knowledge, abilities and skill
- Have Optimism and positive energy;
- Have knowledge/experience in Digital marketing is a plus;
- Good at math/logical thinking is a plus;
- Fast learning & self-sufficient.
Email: [email protected]
Email's Tittle: [BrandVN - OI] Your Name
Address: Level 9 – PSG Building, 11 Bis Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Working time: Monday – Friday: 09h00 – 18h00; Saturday: 10h00 – 15h00; Break lunch: 1h